MAJspoon

MAJspoon

Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2020
Cadiz, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Thanks HondaSxS for all the effort and hard work organizing this event. It was grest to see all the guys again!

21D9788F 307B 4947 8F00 8AB0DE8BBCF7

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Really appreciate this event, thank you!

First timer, was kinda apprehensive (thanks NTC 😄). Appreciate those letting us tag along...

Met a slew of great people; didn't yet get to meet many other great people.

See ya next year, and thanks again HondaSxS!

Plowboy1466

Plowboy1466

Lifetime Member
Feb 11, 2018
Ashland, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yes!!!! Thanks for organizing this event!!! We had a great time and met a bunch of wonderful people! The better half figured that we spent $584.21 in gas, and I'd send before and after pic's but it got a rain bath somewhere in KY on the way home. Tram and Pam were super great with the kids!!!

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Thx for everything. Jessica and I enjoyed ourselves catching up with old friends and riding with new ones. I about flopped on side twice going up to TOW trail but managed to keep rubber side down thx to @FastPhil and @Bama-Daniel . My new ride has battle scars but it’s all good!

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Absolutely! A big Thank You to all those involved in making this event possible! And thank you all for signing the t shirt and all the happy birthday wishes this weekend. I had a blast, cant wait till next year!

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks to @Hondasxs and @Tramguage1 for all your hard work in organizing, setting up, tearing down and just putting on a great event, it’s people like you that make this such a great site and keep people coming back.
It was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones, can’t wait to do it again.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I also need to mention there was a lot more people in the background that do most of the work. I just talk to everyone and chase the kids around with a water gun!!!!!
@Neohio and @Msneohio we cant think you enough for all the hard work to make this thing run so smoothly.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
QUOTE="Tramguage1, post: 1240771, member: 2315"]
I also need to mention there was a lot more people in the background that do most of the work. I just talk to everyone and chase the kids around with a water gun!!!!!
@Neohio and @Msneohio we cant think you enough for all the hard work to make this thing run so smoothly.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah he seemed like a pretty good dude. Even though he is from Ohio lol

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
All I did was make breakfast!
Capture

I live in Ohio, not "from" Ohio. You were just impressed that I wasn't wearing crocs.

No comes the headache of trying to find everyone on FB.
Most of the drive home was Rhoni asking me what everyone's last name is. Like I have any idea. I know more people by their screen name than their given name.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
We had a great time again, this was our 3rd TO. Thanks to Bossman, Tramguage, Neo and their wives for their time and work putting this event together. A special thanks to Tram for the fan for the wife, even though she was cold 5 mins later, lol. Seemed like the raffle went a lot faster than in yrs past. Are you guys just that much better at it now? 🤔

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 339015

I live in Ohio, not "from" Ohio. You were just impressed that I wasn't wearing crocs.

Most of the drive home was Rhoni asking me what everyone's last name is. Like I have any idea. I know more people by their screen name than their given name.
I'm not on FB because I'm straight.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
View attachment 339015

Yes you did every morning. The Shelton clan really appreciate the cook. Even Carter was there nearlly every morning!

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
QUOTE="Tramguage1, post: 1240771, member: 2315"]
[/QUOTE]
easy there Leroy

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!