P500 Thanks to All

webby

webby

Lifetime Member
Nov 25, 2015
Philipsburg, Pa.
Ownership

1. 500
Image I wanted to take a few seconds to thank all of the members on here for the information & stories/experiences you share! I don't post often but I typically check out the site daily and skim around to see what everyone is up to. I have seen a lot of great ideas and useful tips. Also, thanks HondaSxS for the decals!

IdahoPioneer

IdahoPioneer

Oct 16, 2015
Emmett, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Right there with you @webby . I couldn't have said it better.

Stacy

Stacy

Jul 12, 2015
Twin falls idaho
Ownership

1. 500
This is my first post here... Long time dreamer / lurker. Finally made my pioneer 500 order. Idaho pioneer, I'm here in twin falls Id. Placed my order from Canyon honda and got a great deal (long time honda customer and owner). Ordered a bunch of fun stuff to go with it and start the customizing. I to would like to think all the great people for sharing all the priceless information. Can't wait for the build to start since I'm a fabricator by trade :).

Sxsnewbie

Sxsnewbie

Lifetime Member
Jan 28, 2015
Eastern Connecticut
This is my first post here... Long time dreamer / lurker. Finally made my pioneer 500 order. Idaho pioneer, I'm here in twin falls Id. Placed my order from Canyon honda and got a great deal (long time honda customer and owner). Ordered a bunch of fun stuff to go with it and start the customizing. I to would like to think all the great people for sharing all the priceless information. Can't wait for the build to start since I'm a fabricator by trade :).
Looking forward to some photos as the "sickness" starts!

Reactions: Stacy
IdahoPioneer

IdahoPioneer

Oct 16, 2015
Emmett, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

I got mine from Canyon as well. Though I only live about 25 minutes from there.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

A fabricator! I'm sure yours will be the bomb. We'll be awaiting the photos.

Reactions: cthack
Stacy

Stacy

Jul 12, 2015
Twin falls idaho
Ownership

1. 500
A fabricator! I'm sure yours will be the bomb. We'll be awaiting the photos.
Made it to the local metal supplier today, I now have enough steel to start her plastic surgery lol, and body armor. I got a electric hydraulic tubing bender that i have been itching to break in.Can't wait to start the evolution :)

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Made it to the local metal supplier today, I now have enough steel to start her plastic surgery lol, and body armor. I got a electric hydraulic tubing bender that i have been itching to break in.Can't wait to start the evolution :)
@Stacy Welcome to the club, you will thoroughly enjoy the P500, its a great little machine. Please post some photos of your ride and trails you go on Idaho is beautiful county.

Reactions: cthack and Stacy

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!