Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Our friends finally got their new rig! It was awesome to go out with a couple Pioneers! Super fun. We had our additional rear seat up and going strong! 8 people actually going into the deeeeeep woods. Over a 100 mile round trip, what a way to break in their new 1000-5 and our 1000-7. It was crazy we found a great spot about 30 miles of trail (not dirt roads) to set up a campfire and cruise the swamp. No one can say we don't use up the pioneer! Wouldn't have gone on this trip with a rzr except for the fact there was another Honda. Working on pics. Btw don't try most of this we are professionals with a Honda:) seriously though watch out everyone speed kills. This is safer the going down a dirt road at 60!! @Eltobgi heres your proof of the 7 in action! I'd like to see a 4 passenger rzr through here! please turn down your volume and I apologize for any language we have a few rednecks (including me) in our group

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ed7cc6dd5107037a04064bce7d776bc9Fab22dd41d2686c86ec806f349a1155601ba1bad0cc0dd6f3658cc5c6b89cf69

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Reactions: Eltobgi
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Reactions: sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Reactions: Eltobgi and sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Love the pioneer everyone!!! We brought out Polaris but it overheated through the trails. Sucks it's got a new motor! got the spot for the campfire and looked around at all the people. 14 came in the 2 pioneers! Wow! That would've taken 7 of the rigs that usually frequent the place we stayed at. We did get some comments when we took off Saturday night at 9:30 with all we had on board. Got back to camp at 3:45am. That's my kind of night ride. 5 actual hours of technical riding all done for the first time with the all new 7:) good friends,mostly good tunes (I let others Bluetooth in and with Spotify both rigs had same tunes) good drinks,good trails and good machines equal to a darn good time. No one hurt everyone laughing. I know we're not the normal group we are always on the other side of the line but just barely. People say you can't crawl low speeds with the 1000-b.s. Just watch! P.s. Did first oil change this weekend went T6. Omg!!! It's nice! Wish I hadn't been scared. It's soooo smooth now clicks are very quiet shifts like a Lexus! Beautiful!! I know Rotella haters I'm sorry but for us it works and the 1000 LOVES IT! We waited too long for first change but we now have 500 on it and it's fully broke in. I love it!

Last edited:
Jbird

Jbird

Jan 6, 2016
Mena, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Love the pioneer everyone!!! We brought out Polaris but it overheated through the trails. Sucks it's got a new motor! got the spot for the campfire and looked around at all the people. 14 came in the 2 pioneers! Wow! That would've taken 7 of the rigs that usually frequent the place we stayed at. We did get some comments when we took off Saturday night at 9:30 with all we had on board. Got back to camp at 3:45am. That's my kind of night ride. 5 actual hours of technical riding all done for the first time with the all new 7:) good friends,mostly good tunes (I let others Bluetooth in and with Spotify both rigs had same tunes) good drinks,good trails and good machines equal to a darn good time. No one hurt everyone laughing. I know we're not the normal group we are always on the other side of the line but just barely. People say you can't crawl low speeds with the 1000-b.s. Just watch! P.s. Did first oil change this weekend went T6. Omg!!! It's nice! Wish I hadn't been scared. It's soooo smooth now clicks are very quiet shifts like a Lexus! Beautiful!! I know Rotella haters I'm sorry but for us it works and the 1000 LOVES IT! We waited too long for first change but we now have 500 on it and it's fully broke in. I love it!
CP does that Rotella T6 meet Honda specs where you don't have any warranty issues?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
CP does that Rotella T6 meet Honda specs where you don't have any warranty issues?
I'm not sure yet. I think so but I'll find out Tuesday for sure. I really hope so because if not I'm not wanting to switch back. I absolutely know I'll get hates on this but it's always proven awesome and I can't believe the difference! I'm not even understanding but it's night/day. I drive it Friday without and Saturday with. Keep in mind it was first oil change which is nice but I've already been through that just not with Rotella. It's all we use so I had extra and like I said wow!

Reactions: Jbird
advertisement
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Looks like y'all have one hell of a time! Tell the lady in the video, you're welcome for the snorkel.

Thanks for sharing, looks like me and the AL/TN crew need to step it up and do a night ride.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looks like y'all have one hell of a time! Tell the lady in the video, you're welcome for the snorkel.

Thanks for sharing, looks like me and the AL/TN crew need to step it up and do a night ride.
Sorry for some of the obscenities. We ride at night like no others I'm aware of. People ask why the lights? This is why. I suggest for everyone to get out and ride at night I actually get bored in daylight sometimes now. Just go slow and be safe and have light. And thank you, everyone I ride with knows how I love this club and that was my wife giving you props buddy. I always give credit to the right people. Again without the support of this group we may not be riding yet. MANY THANKS TO MY FRIENDS!

Last edited:
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Sorry for some of the obscenities. We ride at night like no others I'm aware of. People ask why the lights? This is why. I suggest for everyone to get out and ride at night I actually get bored in daylight sometimes now. Just go slow and be safe and have light. And thank you, everyone I ride with knows how I love this club and that was my wife giving you props buddy. I always give credit to the right people. Again without the support of this group we may not be riding yet. MANY THANKS TO MY FRIENDS!

Looked like a hell of a good time CP! Love the videos!:)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Looked like a hell of a good time CP! Love the videos!:)
I wish we could roll around with another pioneer every weekend! Someday we really want to ride on the big one with everybody hopefully that'll include you:)

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's awesome! It looks like y'all had a blast! What's the temp out there at night this time of year?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
45-50 I suppose. Probably 65 inside the vehicle though:). We love the Honda heat problem sometimes

Reactions: sharp and Eltobgi
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I wish we could roll around with another pioneer every weekend! Someday we really want to ride on the big one with everybody hopefully that'll include you:)
That would be a great time. I would know everyone by their machine, lol.:)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I know wouldn't that be weird! It would be funny for a few members to go stand by others machines and see how far we could get:)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!