HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Why I recommend Seizmik mirrors besides they're the best . My email to them and there reply . Hi , I have your mirrors on my RZR , Pioneer 500 and my Talon and I love them !
Yesterday while on a VERY narrow trail through the pine trees I got stuck between two and had to back up . Mirrors were folded back as they should have been BUT I didn’t see the tree on my right side so close . As I was beginning to back up I didn’t know I had gottten much closer to the tree I just when by and, CRUNCH , I popped the the glass out my rh mirror . My question is can I purchase one replacement or do I need to buy both ?
Also , on my Talon I have red caps that cover the big bolts and I have lost 2 of them so I would like to get a couple of those too .
Thanks for your help . Bob
Seizmik reply .

Oh Bob, you are SO silly, you don't have to "buy" replacement parts, we will just "give" them to you!

Your mirrors came with an unlimited lifetime warranty, which covers everything....yes, even when you run out of talent!

For all warranty claims, just click on the link below, fill out the form (include your story AND the red caps part) and someone will get you everything you need, heading your way....for fa-ree! (the pictures help tremendously)

Seizmik Customer Support – Seizmik

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!