highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
A couple of years ago I wanted to run church media telling the Christmas Story leading up to Christmas, which only left 4 weekends to do this. So I had to condense the Christmas Story into only 4 slides. The slides below were the results to get the idea across.

It's early but Merry Christmas to all my friends I have not yet met here on the forum.

Christmas story 1

Christmas story 2

Christmas story 3

Christmas story 4

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
To be honest with that title (Its close to A Christmas Story) I was expecting a play of the one with Ralphie and quotes from the old man and his major award lol 🎅

Very well done tho. I like what you've done very much and Merry Christmas to you.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!