admin

Your club! I just turn it on!
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 7, 2013
Published on Mar 5, 2014
http://www.dirttraxtv.com

Motorhead Mark takes a look back at Honda's dominance in the ATV industry and how the company has progressed over the years, held a position of leadership and its most recent venture into the side-x-side market with the Pioneer.

bigc

bigc

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2013
Re: The History of Honda Powersports

says the video doesnt exit

Dick

Dick

Dec 29, 2013
N.B. Canada
Did I hear him right at the end he says Honda needs more power, low range and a "CVT transmission"? Why do we need belts????

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dick said:
Did I hear him right at the end he says Honda needs more power, low range and a "CVT transmission"? Why do we need belts????

Same reason any manufacturer has a service department. TO MAKE MONEY! Dealers make very little profit off the sales of a vehicle relative to the profit from service. The more often it breaks the sooner the service department gets a fishing trip.

I'll be the owns or has interest in a dealership.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!