P700 The Honda has a highlight in our ride in south Florida. The lil Honda that could!

FlHondaSxS

FlHondaSxS

Jan 16, 2017
South Florida
Ownership

1. 700-4
Good video but too long, needs at least 10 minutes cut out of it. Honestly, I'd rather hear Dan say 'let's lift this b***h out of here' than that soundtrack. I made it through 6 minutes of that techno...if that's what you're jamming on the trail then no wonder you got stuck! :D

Man if I could I would.. hell no that’s not what we listen too. YouTube will delete the video or turn off monization if you have copyrighted music in the video. Which is why I have to cut out the audio all together cause I am blasting Real country. :/

Reactions: knuckledeep
FlHondaSxS

FlHondaSxS

Jan 16, 2017
South Florida
Ownership

1. 700-4
The techno is the only copyright free music I could find. If anyone has a place to get something different I’ll thank you a ton

Reactions: knuckledeep

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!