The i need parts/help thread at the takeover.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thought we could use a 911 thread. For people broke or lost. Or also in need of parts sometimes people aren't necessarily selling their parts, but are willing to help out, nobody should lose out on this adventure if there's a part available to get you going again.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Thought we could use a 911 thread. For people broke or lost. Or also in need of parts sometimes people aren't necessarily selling their parts, but are willing to help out, nobody should lose out on this adventure if there's a part available to get you going again.
That's nice of you plumber 👍..........there's a lot more people this year riding in R-MAX's and KRX's......😂😂😂

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
That's nice of you plumber 👍..........there's a lot more people this year riding in R-MAX's and KRX's......😂😂😂
And we will gladly come help you JE. That's how you meet the nicest people on a Honda. They come help your brokedown ass 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Oh wait….. we have a few fire extinguishers to help with the stinky Rubber band fire 🔥 🕺
🎼 The time has come! A facts a fact!!! 🥳

CMB

CMB

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2019
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
I need help. I found a tank under my passenger seat that needs filled up. Should I start a "Go fund me" page ? 🤦‍♂️

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!