Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
So i found some guys on rzr life using a product called coverall. I looked it up on line and the company makes a ton of products. They generally sell to business's. You can buy a gallon of cover all at your local oreillys for 28.00 and tax. They keep it in the back so you will have to ask for it. Make sure the machine is spotless and cleaned with a pressure washer. Then apply with gloves all over the machine and let it dry. It works better than anything i have found so far to keep it clean and protect the plastic. If you only wash by hand I'm not sure if this stuff is for you as what little does stick is a little difficult to get off.

advertisement
Lynn

Lynn

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Yakima,WA
Does it dry clean and make the plastic shine? Does it fade just sitting outside or does it stay shinny.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!