P500 The Phantom

mrjeff42

mrjeff42

Mar 22, 2015
lagrange georgia
Ownership

1. 500
are you ever done.... radio....storage under the hood.... storage under the seat.... fender flares.... second battery..... phone holder.... light bar.... eyes and teeth.... back window....winch...3 or 4 storage bags.... and 2 fishing poles..... thats where i am.... not sure whats next but i know im not done yet

M

Moose308

Jun 16, 2015
are you ever done.... radio....storage under the hood.... storage under the seat.... fender flares.... second battery..... phone holder.... light bar.... eyes and teeth.... back window....winch...3 or 4 storage bags.... and 2 fishing poles..... thats where i am.... not sure whats next but i know im not done yet
I guess I should have said done for now. Till my mind starts wondering lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Btw who the hell is mr bill lol :confused:

Mrbill

mrjeff42

mrjeff42

Mar 22, 2015
lagrange georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks to Jak exhaust and optimizer sound interesting.
yeah jak9922 has some great post on here.... look at his cheap storage under the hood post and his dirt cheap storage under the seat post...... i had already figured out the under the hood storage but his idea about under the seat really helped me..... i spent $2.66 at walmart instead of $125 from honda..... thanks @jak9922

advertisement
G

Geoff

Apr 25, 2015
Falling Rock,W.V.
I think project Phantom is completed. Maybe lol.Installed strongmade front bumper and rear cargo rack. Honda roof and hard coat winshield.Superwinch terra 3500.Maxxis bighorn originals 25inch. Also wrapped exhaust with header heat wrap and installed heat and sound reducing mat under the front seat because of the annoying heat coming up from the seat belt area.
where did you find the winch cover at?, the heat might not feel good in the summer but it feels great in the winter so I will keep it as is

M

Moose308

Jun 16, 2015
where did you find the winch cover at?, the heat might not feel good in the summer but it feels great in the winter so I will keep it as is
Www. Superwinch experts. com for the winch cover.

M

Moose308

Jun 16, 2015
I guess I should have said done for now. Till my mind starts wondering lol.
I talked to strongmade and their rear bumper will be available in a couple weeks. Have to see what it looks like. Also they are making a front rack for the pioneer 500. Guess I will never be done. Love this thing !Haven't driven the Foreman or recon lately.

p500fan

p500fan

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2015
Sand Point, AK
I talked to strongmade and their rear bumper will be available in a couple weeks. Have to see what it looks like. Also they are making a front rack for the pioneer 500. Guess I will never be done. Love this thing !Haven't driven the Foreman or recon lately.
I wonder if you will have to have a Strongmade front bumper for the new front rack to mount properly? Surely not, but I can see where that would lead to a more sturdy front rack. The ones that I have looked at did not impress. The mounting systems looked flimsy and not well executed. I like the looks of the Strongmade bumper, so it isn't a deal breaker.

M

Moose308

Jun 16, 2015
I wonder if you will have to have a Strongmade front bumper for the new front rack to mount properly? Surely not, but I can see where that would lead to a more sturdy front rack. The ones that I have looked at did not impress. The mounting systems looked flimsy and not well executed. I like the looks of the Strongmade bumper, so it isn't a deal breaker.
Doubt you will have to have their bumper to mount the front rack but we will have to watch their website.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!