The pioneer can work hard when needed

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
Went on a first atv ride last Saturday for a Childrens wish ride to raise money for sick kids. You pay a set fee just to enter, as all money goes to the children.Anyway the ride was a muddy wet one thats for sure,I got my cousin and his friend to come along just to raise more $$ in total 115 bikes, utvs , atvs showed up. My cousin was driving his Rhino and his friend was on a 1978 susuki on/off road dirt bike.I took some pics of what we had to go through thank goodness there was still frost in the ground.To make a long story short near the end of the ride the dirt bike chain broke and the Rhino died.I had to tow them both back to the finish line approx 4 miles. Had the dirt bike connected to the back of the rhino and had the rhino hooked up to the pioneer. Of course no one to take pics of me towing them both through the mud and water to the finish line.However I can say that when people saw us comming in through the mud/water everyone at the finish line had to come and watch the pioneer towing the two machines back. Now the real funny part was that through one of the mud holes close to the finish the guy one the dirt bike fell over and I dragged him and the bike through the mud for about 20 feet before I realized what had happened. I was hoping that someone had taken some pics of me doing that at the finish line but guess no one did they were all to busy having a good laugh etc: Anyway here's some pic's of the ride and mud/water.I waited this long to post this because I was hoping that some pics of me pulling the both machines back would have been put up some where,but no such luck as I would have loved to have seen some pics of it myself. :lol:

Attachments

• childrens wish ride May 10 2014 004 (Small).jpg
    childrens wish ride May 10 2014 004 (Small).jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 780
  • childrens wish ride May 10 2014 005 (Small).jpg
    childrens wish ride May 10 2014 005 (Small).jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 771
  • childrens wish ride May 10 2014 007 (Small).jpg
    childrens wish ride May 10 2014 007 (Small).jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 776
  • childrens wish ride May 10 2014 008 (Small).jpg
    childrens wish ride May 10 2014 008 (Small).jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 784
  • childrens wish ride May 10 2014 015 (Small).jpg
    childrens wish ride May 10 2014 015 (Small).jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 776
Dick

Dick

Dec 29, 2013
N.B. Canada
Sounds like it was a fun trip and everyone made it back with your help.
For a situation like that a Gopro camera pointing backwards would have made a great video!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No one had pics or no one was willing to admit they had pics?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Looks like a good muddy day. I bet it was a blast.
I always find it hard to get good pictures of your own ride when you are the only camera guy!

Reactions: Dragon21
spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
Looks like your going to need a yamaha recovery sticker. T+t I think your going to need to start selling all brands.

N

nagromr1

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2013
Say no one wanted to admit they had pics you cant do nothing no more without someone taking pictures of other peoples misfortunes.Reminds me of good ole days seeing dirtbike out in the muck.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!