Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Congratulations on your new ride! It Looks like you are going to have to share it with your son! Lol. :)

Dan1960

Dan1960

Jul 10, 2016
White Pine, MI Upper Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice, I have the Pioneer 1000-5 with EPS. Only thing I don't like is the heat under the front seat, Honda says they are coming up with a fix for it. I has contacted Honda many times complaining about it, guy at Honda said to contact him in November of this year. Do you feel the heat is to much under front seat?

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Nice, I have the Pioneer 1000-5 with EPS. Only thing I don't like is the heat under the front seat, Honda says they are coming up with a fix for it. I has contacted Honda many times complaining about it, guy at Honda said to contact him in November of this year. Do you feel the heat is to much under front seat?
He probably told you to contact him in November because the seat heat will be welcomed during cold weather