They grow up fast

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
I mentioned adding videos of my son receiving both his first side by sides on the Fl group ride discussion. Keep in mind he had several atv's leading up to this. I got tired of hearing that his thumb hurt. Thought to myself what better way to help his thumb than by getting him a pedal, a roof, a windshield, a seatbelt, and a steering wheel. He started on a suzuki LT80 when he was 3-4. I had to slow it way down. So much so it would fowl the plug on the little 2-stroke. That thing liked to be revved, and that thing would rip. He was going to sleep on his power wheels because it didn't provide enough excitement. As he got older his next quad was a yamaha grizzly 125. Then a kawasaki prairie 360 4x4. They gradually got bigger as did he.

His first sxs was a rzr 170. It was a good little buggy and was even better after I added a set of honda recon factory takeoffs. I had his mom pull up to my parents hiding the rzr from his view. The first thing he did was get out and start playing with my nephews' lab. Unbeknownst to him, his future ride was right in front of him. The battery was dead, and the carb was dirty. I was doing my best to get it running so he could ride. I had it running fine 15 minutes before he showed up. Had it ripping again 30 minutes after he showed up. Guess that's how it goes.

This is the second video I have of him getting his P500. I don't know who was more excited, me or him. I was so ready for him to have 4wd again, and the reliability these P500's provide. We were at the river house, so I unloaded it off the trailer down the road. I then let his mom drive it up to the river house. My favorite part is when he waived thinking they were just going to cruise on by. Turns out, it was his very own taste of freedom these things provide for someone his age.

I post these here to remind everyone to make these moments special. These memories will last him a lifetime (atleast I hope). Maybe he will never forget how lucky he was as a child, and the many sacrifices both me and his mom has made for him. They grow so fast, don't blink or you'll miss it.

Now that I'm done pulling at your heart strings... Here are some pictures of him enjoying his new rig. Bandit the heeler loves it too.
IMG 2980
IMG 3359
IMG 3357
IMG 3905

Hope ya'll enjoy!

Last edited:
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I mentioned adding videos of my son receiving both his first side by sides on the Fl group ride discussion. Keep in mind he had several atv's leading up to this. I got tired of hearing that his thumb hurt. Thought to myself what better way to help his thumb than by getting him a pedal, a roof, a windshield, a seatbelt, and a steering wheel. He started on a suzuki LT80 when he was 3-4. I had to slow it way down. So much so it would fowl the plug on the little 2-stroke. That thing liked to be revved, and that thing would rip. He was going to sleep on his power wheels because it didn't provide enough excitement. As he got older his next quad was a yamaha grizzly 125. Then a kawasaki prairie 360 4x4. They gradually got bigger as did he.

His first sxs was a rzr 170. It was a good little buggy and was even better after I added a set of honda recon factory takeoffs. I had his mom pull up to my parents hiding the rzr from his view. The first thing he did was get out and start playing with my nephews' lab. Unbeknownst to him, his future ride was right in front of him. The battery was dead, and the carb was dirty. I was doing my best to get it running so he could ride. I had it running fine 15 minutes before he showed up. Had it ripping again 30 minutes after he showed up. Guess that's how it goes.

View attachment 426463
This is the second video I have of him getting his P500. I don't know who was more excited, me or him. I was so ready for him to have 4wd again, and the reliability these P500's provide. We were at the river house, so I unloaded it off the trailer down the road. I then let his mom drive it up to the river house. My favorite part is when he waived thinking they were just going to cruise on by. Turns out, it was his very own taste of freedom these things provide for someone his age.
View attachment 426464
I post these here to remind everyone to make these moments special. These memories will last him a lifetime (atleast I hope). Maybe he will never forget how lucky he was as a child, and the many sacrifices both me and his mom has made for him. They grow so fast, don't blink or you'll miss it.

Now that I'm done pulling at your heart strings... Here are some pictures of him enjoying his new rig. Bandit the heeler loves it too.
View attachment 426465View attachment 426466View attachment 426467View attachment 426468
Hope ya'll enjoy!
That's awesome Brett!! That's what it's all about brother, one day he'll appreciate it all way more than you think.

This last trip we took with the kid's wheelers they were noticing some other kids on the smaller sxs' and started to want one. Problem I have is that both of mine like to drive 🙄

They love going on a good ride just like we all do 😂 I have just as much fun watching the kids having fun riding as I do riding my own buggy.
IMG 20240323 085929350
20221002 135401
20221002 135416

And of course part of the deal is they have to somewhat take care of them and at least clean them 🙄😂😂
20221113 122225 HDR2

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
Here is a little video I found of him on my phone while digging for the rzr 170 video. He was probably around 4, maybe 5. This was his little suzuki lt80 putting in work. The video doesn't do this hill justice. I had climbed it several times in my old P500. He pulls up alongside of me and asked if he could have a go. I had to say yes just to see if he'd go through with it. Needless to say... And impressive. He's a natural.

Should have kept that thing for his kids...
IMG 12461

Remember those sacrifices I mentioned earlier? I spent quite a few of my lunch breaks getting this thing ready to give him on Christmas. This is the pic I took right before I gave it to him. He still talks about his little yellow fourwheeler, and how fast it was. That video is real time. The wife was oh so pissed when she seen the said video. I said that's why he was wearing a helmet... duh!

Last edited:
Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They sure do grow up fast! My son started on a TRX70 then went to a chinese 110 atv (junk), Can am DS90X, DS250, then to dirt bikes CRF100 (probably one of the best learning bikes), CRF250X, CR250R. Now he rides a 22 YZ250. Lots of memories made.
IMG 0421
IMG 8335
IMG 8364
P1000347 edited
P1000867
P1010423 edited
P1010424 edited
P1010780 edited
P1020100
P1020103
PICT0022
PICT0027

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!