Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
p1000-5 with the cup holder...anyone ever used these? seems like they would get in the way of the radio and switches and also spilling onto the radio? also I want the radio on the left side so it can be more friendly to use...
honda pioneer 1000 stereo, Radio bracket camo | eBay
thanks,
Gary
Nope can’t say I have. Just do the cup holder mod and get a switch plate made up the way you want. If you search “switch plate” and “cup holder mod” you’ll get all the ideas you’ll need to do them yourself. The one your looking at has some coolness to it but a bit on the pricy side.

S

sheba4

Jan 5, 2018
mn.
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

3. Big Red
Nope can’t say I have. Just do the cup holder mod and get a switch plate made up the way you want. If you search “switch plate” and “cup holder mod” you’ll get all the ideas you’ll need to do them yourself. The one your looking at has some coolness to it but a bit on the pricy side.
I think you may be right. I already have a holder on the left side anyway.

D

DDDonkey

I have a similar switch panel and really like it. I already did the cup holder mod but find my self using the center one the most, plus my 6 year old likes having a place for his drink too.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!