Thinking of selling p500

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey guys. Need some advice. I'm thinking of selling my p500 so I can get a new one this spring. What do you think is a good asking price or where should I start for a price 2600 miles and 190hrs. Any advice would be great.

IMG 0840 IMG 0841

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey guys. Need some advice. I'm thinking of selling my p500 so I can get a new one this spring. What do you think is a good asking price or where should I start for a price 2600 miles and 190hrs. Any advice would be great.

View attachment 30571 View attachment 30572
The first advise I would recommend to you when selling your p500, is to take your avatar picture of it half way under water off. Lol

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The first advise I would recommend to you when selling your p500, is to take your avatar picture of it half way under water off. Lol
Totally forgot about that. Changed now but it is what it is lol. Still runs like a champ! :D

Reactions: sharp and Jshell3
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Make sure you tell um...
........"AS IS".........

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Anyone think of a fair price? I'm not gonna lie about what happened I'll tell them straight up. I guess I'd just have guilty conscience. It probably won't help the sale or get me any more for it that's for sure. I certainly don't beat the crap outta it like some people do with their machines.

I've taken very good care of it. Yes it has its scratches dings and what not, but we do ride some heavily wooded areas and the river (rocks) quite often. I've done all oil changes at 600 miles and front and rear differential gear oil at least 2-3 times in the summer.

Guess I've been screwed over plenty of times that I would just prefer to be honest to the next person and keep my good karma going. Just the type of guy I am.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!