This is how riding areas get closed.... Lets paint the mountain!

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I take it a step farther than not spray paining, I try to tread lightly and use 4WD in areas that I would spin in 2WD. Been in the woods riding for years, first on dirt bikes. And the trails showed little deterioration, then came the 3 wheelers,
4 wheelers and finally SxS's. The trails take a beating now days. So I tread lightly as I can now days.
Agreed, Everyone likes to say they made it in 2wd, when all they did was spin a bunch and tear up the trail more. I put it in 4wd most times when I think I will spin in 2wd.

J80

J80

Lifetime Member
Dec 29, 2018
WNC
I take it a step farther than not spray paining, I try to tread lightly and use 4WD in areas that I would spin in 2WD. Been in the woods riding for years, first on dirt bikes. And the trails showed little deterioration, then came the 3 wheelers,
4 wheelers and finally SxS's. The trails take a beating now days. So I tread lightly as I can now days.
I heard stories about how you drive wide phucking open and destroy everything in your path 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I heard stories about how you drive wide phucking open and destroy everything in your path 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
In 4 WD, you can't knock down mature timber in 2 WD! That was a funny night, Tiger and Ragnar stopped and cut the tree out of the trail after I knocked it over and drove over it. HA!

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
We say that all the time! Who takes spray paint trail riding? Tells me they had full intention of vandalizing before they left.
Extra fuel? Check.
Tools for when I break s***? Check.
Parts to replace the s*** I broke? Check.
Parts for when other people break s***? Check.
Snacks? Check.
Man pop? Check.
Spray paint for if I decide to be a s***head?.....nah.

Nogrey

Nogrey

Aug 7, 2020
Idaho
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
After reading the entire blog, it is clear that Kristen was enjoying the joy ride. Maybe a little too much alcohol involved? Just a guess. The hard truth is that a bell cannot be "un-rung" as one has said. I am just as concerned with this sort of vandalism as anyone, but I can certainly forgive a moment of indiscretion. As the scriptures say "Let anyone among you who is without sin cast the first stone". Anyone who has lived long enough has had their moments of indiscretion and poor judgement. It's just that not everyone gets caught in the act (or for crying out loud puts it online for the whole world to see 😂! Anyway, I'm just saying that Kristen seems sincere, has made every effort to right the wrong, and would probably be the last person on earth to repeat this offense. Yes, it is easy to say that it was only because they got caught and leave it at that. I'm willing to forgive the indiscretion. It would be really great to find out who was "guiding" and carrying the spray paint.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Why do people think this is ok?

Screenshot 20230217 185130 Facebook

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
She’s probably a paint can huffing libtard addict…dropped out of third grade got pregnant for the 6th time and now, Dan’s the Man/Thing…

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!