Those with toy haulers, please advise me!

Lynn1130

Lynn1130

Jun 22, 2016
Phoenix, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-4
I know my 700-4 does but don't add anything to the front or back that will increase the length. And measure the garage because some trailers say they are a certain length only to find out they are short a few inches and that can be a BIG problem after you have bought the trailer or the UTV.

I just looked on-line and the 400-4 says the length is 9.5 feet and 6" is about what I have left when loaded. The 1000-5 says 9.8 feet and that might be a squeeze. Also look at height if you have bunks in the garage which I have and it is close. In-fact I have to remove the lower bunk for headroom.

IMG 0578 LI

Rayrule

Rayrule

Lifetime Member
Apr 1, 2017
Catskills Mts. NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone know if a 1000-5 will fit in a 10' garage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It would be a very tight fit if the floor is all flat from the ramp. if there is a beaver tail that is part of the 10' garage,,probably not. I have a 12' garage with a beaver tail & I get my tires on the flat & got about a foot or so of clearance in front & back.

Reactions: Tigermark

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!