P1000 Throttle pedal mod

1Ktrailrider

1Ktrailrider

Dec 1, 2018
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've seen some riders do this modification to the gas peddle to try and lesson the bouncy and jerky throttle syndrome as well as the leg fatigue on long rides. I made these and I guess it works. It seems to be smoother as long as I keep my foot on the base which is more comfortable rather then up high on the throttle like im used to. I used it for about 3hrs today and I can tell its going to be nice to have on the long rides. It will also be nicer for when the wifey drives. Since she is short the peddle is a little out of reach for her so this will be nice. I know a vendor makes these and I'd say its worth the purchase.

1223181021 1223181054 1223181054a 1223181252a

Reactions: dnjones161

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!