Ticks in SxS

X50

X50

Lifetime Member
Oct 13, 2021
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Our SxS lives behind the house, sitting in the backyard, and may sit for up to a week between uses. Last year I saw and disposed of an adult tick on the seat when I opened the door (full cabin with windshield, hard doors, and hard mid-panel). Several days ago, my wife found a nymph on her are. She hadn't been outside in multiple days- especially where tics would be likely. We had been in the SxS the day she found it.

Anybody else ever notice ticks liking their Honda?

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Anybody else ever notice ticks liking their Honda?
Is this a question for $hits and giggles? 🤣
Those Batards go anyplace that has cracks and warm places to hide. So if u park your P1 outside then…..
Yup, its quite possible. To fix that, park it inside 🤷‍♂️

X50

X50

Lifetime Member
Oct 13, 2021
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can you treat it or the area around it with something.
I've started throwing coffee grounds out around it and I'll spray the outside of the SxS with Suspend Polyzone. It's a bug spray that's good for 3 months outside and ticks are a listed pest. We spray the outside of the house this time of year with it to deal with the onslaught of stink bugs, followed by the onslaught of asian beetles, that want to winter inside the house.

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
I've started throwing coffee grounds out around it and I'll spray the outside of the SxS with Suspend Polyzone. It's a bug spray that's good for 3 months outside and ticks are a listed pest. We spray the outside of the house this time of year with it to deal with the onslaught of stink bugs, followed by the onslaught of asian beetles, that want to winter inside the house.
nothing like a wide awake tick

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Tick tick boom time bomb

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!