Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What cameras and navigation system are you using

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk
Well sir, Those are two Garmin VirbXE's front and rear and the in cab camera is the Garmin Virb Elite. The Garmin's have GPS positioning built into them and the editing program from Garmin allows you to use all those variables as you see fit when you put together a video. Go to this page to see all my videos...
djrfubar

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well sir, Those are two Garmin VirbXE's front and rear and the in cab camera is the Garmin Virb Elite. The Garmin's have GPS positioning built into them and the editing program from Garmin allows you to use all those variables as you see fit when you put together a video. Go to this page to see all my videos...
djrfubar
Id like a setup like that !!!

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Id like a setup like that !!!

Your trail paths does it record and save all of them

Reactions: sharp
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My Garmin GPS does. The camera's only show where you've been but you can't save the individual track
So the gps will track and save don't know much on the stuff. My friends all just know were to go i do not and would like to take some trips.Would like to find my way back to truck.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
So the gps will track and save don't know much on the stuff. My friends all just know were to go i do not and would like to take some trips.Would like to find my way back to truck.

Yep, buy a handheld or one of the fixed mount garmin navigators..

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!