P1000 Tire help?

Whitewolf716

Whitewolf716

Aug 3, 2020
Buffalo ny
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi everyone ,hopefully someone can help me out .I want to put 814 shocks on I was wondering if I could run 29 in terabytes without putting a lift, just using the lift from the shocks running stock rims 14-in. Thanks in advance.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Not sure about the 814’s bit with the fox shocks and dome pre load you most certainly can. One way or another I would get some wheel spacers to help with not rubbing while turning. Youll still be close either way and might rub on some bumps and stuff. Bit ultimately your better off in the long run with some new arms to go with your set up.

D

DDDonkey

When I put the 814's on my pioneer I was running 28.5" truck tires with no issues at all, but I did have SATV a-arms installed well before the shocks.

Reactions: JenElio and Lady01
sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Get 28 inches or do something different

Reactions: Lady01

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!