BOX1

P500 Tire Wheels upgrade Plans - Feedback Requested

J

jwcbf

Dec 9, 2015
Went in the back of my truck easier than I thought.

P5 BOT

Arctosman

Arctosman

May 31, 2020
Woodinville, WA
Ownership

1. 500
What outside tire width did you end up with your new tires and spaces? I measured my current Silverado and I only have 50 3/4" between wheel wells.

Reactions: GrnP500
J

jwcbf

Dec 9, 2015
What outside tire width did you end up with your new tires and spaces? I measured my current Silverado and I only have 50 3/4" between wheel wells.

Sorry for the late reply... I have been in the Mountains enjoying my new tires for the last 11 days. :D

My new width is 52". The distance between my wheel wells are pretty close to yours. I put a couple extra lbs in the back tires to assist (I back in). I have to be centered well but it works. Definitely see some "rub" but no damage.

P5 Mammoth 1
P5 Mammoth 2

J

jwcbf

Dec 9, 2015
JWCBF,

Don't be sorry, out having fun on those new tires is a good thing! At 52"- you sure guessed your new combined width of tires and spaces right on.

Yup... A good guess after reading a lot on here and learning. I see you are in Woodinville. I have family there... What a great place. I love the Tipsy Cow!

J

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!