P500 Tired of waiting on the pioneer 520

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Unless you really want a tilting box, look at the reduced P500 price, and use the difference in money to get Power steering, a locker and make your own box, tool, box, etc. Those upgrades make a huge difference.
I would, but there are none of those either.

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Check Cleveland Ohio Craigslist has a 2017 P500 loaded , low miles & hours. DECENT PRICE
EPS -- full Cab -- ft. & rear racks -- WINCH & more.

Last edited:
alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
I concur, there are some good deals on P500's right now and that will continue to grow as the 520's come out. With that said, I would discourage you from buying a 500 unless you know you're going to be happy with it and not look back; that is, you don't want to regret not waiting on a 520 and later try to figure out how to sell the 500 and get a 520, expensive exercise!!!

MI-Trailblazer

MI-Trailblazer

Apr 4, 2019
Parma, MI
Ownership

1. 500
Mudder wrote: "Aren’t the P500s made in SC? Don’t know about the 520s."

You are correct sir! However, I'll guarantee not all the parts to build the P520 are made here in the states. So the Timmonsville plant is subject to the same importing issues that can be greatly delaying the build speed of the plant.

W

Waxbugy

Jan 19, 2021
Delta, BC
Ownership

1. 500
Just picked up my 520 a week ago and the dealership had two and both are gone. The dealerships in the Vancouver, Canada area all got one or two 2021 Pioneer 520's. Only red available in Canada. Pulled the hood and the two rear quarters off machine and they are getting Hydro dipped in Camo right now. Bought this machine because it didn't have a belt. Belt driven machines tend to be very noisy when travelling at low speeds for extended period of time when hunting. That is why I got rid of the Can Am I had. back to Honda reliability and performance and no more belt noise.

M

menher

Feb 6, 2017
calif.
Ownership

1. 700-4
Still waiting for our 520 but before we had a pioneer 700 4. Loved it but could not tow the jeep and pioneer. So the 520 will fit in the bed of the ram. And as far as I know honda is the only one with a transmission.i will wait for ours to come in.

Reactions: Mudder and Jerryg

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!