P700 Tires and Wheels Questions...

T

TRD

Apr 10, 2018
NC
Ownership

1. 700-4
I want to do new tires on my 2017 700-4, possibly new wheels, too. Have a couple questions...
--are the front and rear stock wheels the same size (width, offset, etc.)?

--can I put 26x10x12 tires all around on stock wheels without any modifications?

--if I decide to also purchase new wheels, can I use 12x7, 4/110 & 5+2 wheels on all four corners with the 26x10x12 tire?

Thanks for any advice!

Reactions: Lamascota
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
1- front and rear wheels are not the same.....size or width or offset...

I'm not sure on the rest....I didn't go the same the whole way around.....some one who did will have to tell you on that...

I'm very pleased with 9 wide in front and 11 wide in read.Your riding terrain makes a big deal with what you need to.... My tires appear to be wearing even.27" tires are Ideal for the 700...JMO

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!