BOX1

P700 Tires tires tires

C

CWL23

Mar 31, 2019
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Guys I have a p700 2019. I don't mud or anything. Use it for hunting and joy riding with the kids n wife. Sometimes come across some mud. Want to be prepared just in case . Which is a better tire mud lite. Or zillas? And do they ride ruff?

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
zillas do pretty good but the mudlites will pull better. if going for all around mudlites do a little better on sand and clay situations. but also slide sideways more than the zillas when it comes to leaning situations. if not really worried about sand too much. the big horn style tires do pretty well

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Backwoods
C

CWL23

Mar 31, 2019
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
zillas do pretty good but the mudlites will pull better. if going for all around mudlites do a little better on sand and clay situations. but also slide sideways more than the zillas when it comes to leaning situations. if not really worried about sand too much. the big horn style tires do pretty well

Do u think the zillas or the mudlites either one will make my p700 ride ruff. I get in mud on my hunting lease and sometimes ride in the woods behind my house n wanted a little more tire than my stock. Just in case I ran in to something.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Do u think the zillas or the mudlites either one will make my p700 ride ruff. I get in mud on my hunting lease and sometimes ride in the woods behind my house n wanted a little more tire than my stock. Just in case I ran in to something.
nah both are pretty good riding tire. my buddy had 27x9 and 27x11 of the zillas on his 700. rode pretty good. definitely could spin them better than my heavy executioners. but they dont paddle as good as the mudlites. mostly comes down to the widths and heights you want to run and air pressure. plays a big roll in how they ride. hell my moto havoks are rough as hell at 12 psi. but at 8psi. they ride like a dream.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Mud lites are bumpy under5-6 miles an hour I agree with the bighorn type tread for you. But asking a tire question here is a can of worms. There are many good choices out there good luck let us k ow what you get. I do recommend a little taller tire for clearance and looks.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mud lites are bumpy under5-6 miles an hour I agree with the bighorn type tread for you. But asking a tire question here is a can of worms. There are many good choices out there good luck let us k ow what you get. I do recommend a little taller tire for clearance and looks.
Adding to what you just said @Backwoods, the bighorns get around really well. For what it’s worth, I’ve went places on my 1000 in turf mode that I had to use 4wd on the 700.

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
i can say i am partial to the kenda executioners. i had them on mine for 5 yrs. and didnt wear them out. bought full set for 480. heavy heavy tire though. but there were instances where i was driving down dirt roads and be like something doesnt feel quite right. well of coarse not 0 psi in a front tire at 40 mph. never broke the bead.

can of worms. lol

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Adding to what you just said @Backwoods, the bighorns get around really well. For what it’s worth, I’ve went places on my 1000 in turf mode that I had to use 4wd on the 700.
I agree thinking about going back to them when I need tires. I've had them in the past and they are a good do it all tire and ride really smooth. When are we gonna see your new build updates?

Reactions: Mudwing and Russ989
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I agree thinking about going back to them when I need tires. I've had them in the past and they are a good do it all tire and ride really smooth. When are we gonna see your new build updates?
I’m working a little slow in this one, I’ve been building 3 different pioneers for the last 2+ years. I’m starting to lose some interest in slamming through the build at this point. I could have bought my skid plate last week but I bought a new Springfield XDM and some more reloading stuff lol. I have several items to install right now and will probably work on it this weekend a little. I’m doing a video build so you can watch it all unfold FYI.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I’m working a little slow in this one, I’ve been building 3 different pioneers for the last 2+ years. I’m starting to lose some interest in slamming through the build at this point. I could have bought my skid plate last week but I bought a new Springfield XDM and some more reloading stuff lol. I have several items to ins Right now and will probably work on it this weekend a little. I’m doing a video build so you can watch it all unfold FYI.
I agree I would have bought the gun also. Wife wants a 5.56 pistol for our anniversary.

Reactions: Mudwing and Russ989
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!