P1000 TN riding in rain

M

Marine660

Club Contributor
Dec 12, 2015
Today it has rained on and off all long and yesterday was no different. We have a creek behind the field that feeds a large lake. When it rains I enjoy going down and watchibng the creek swell and roll. I thought I would share a picture at the trail crossing from the cab of my pioneer 1000-5.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    177.6 KB · Views: 282
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That's real pretty.

We used to have property with a creek that size. Wish we never sold it.

Reactions: Marine660
MaleRN28US

MaleRN28US

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2015
Roanoke, Indiana
Today it has rained on and off all long and yesterday was no different. We have a creek behind the field that feeds a large lake. When it rains I enjoy going down and watchibng the creek swell and roll. I thought I would share a picture at the trail crossing from the cab of my pioneer 1000-5.
Im on my way down ....lol. Joeymt is bringing the drinks!

Reactions: joeymt33
M

Marine660

Club Contributor
Dec 12, 2015
Im on my way down ....lol. Joeymt is bringing the drinks!

Come on down! I am always looking for people to ride with in the Tennessee area. However I only have about 100 acres and not tons of trails. Mostly field and thick woods ;-)

MaleRN28US

MaleRN28US

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2015
Roanoke, Indiana
Come on down! I am always looking for people to ride with in the Tennessee area. However I only have about 100 acres and not tons of trails. Mostly field and thick woods ;-)
I havent purchased mine yet. Wife sets the rules on that one. She tells me i have too many toys. I will look you up when i get one though....it cant be any worse than riding in Indiana.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!