Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
USN 95-99 USS John C Stennis (CVN-74)
AO3 (Aviation Ordnance)
My father did 30 years in the Navy as well. I miss that man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gosh Tim, you were unattractive back then and are still!:p

ReidMcT

ReidMcT

Lifetime Member
Sep 13, 2017
Hunt, TX
Ownership

1. 700-2
Saluting all veterans, with special reverence for those who saw war.

Dad WWII Grave Marker

Early yesterday morning I stumbled across an Honor Flight group from Utah. It was my second such experience.

Just being in the presence of these men stirred strong emotions of respect, awe, pride, and hope.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Most definitely a thank you to those that served. My father was in the Navy he went from boot camp at 18 straight to the Vietnam war as an aircraft mechanic working on jet engines. Both of my brothers served in the Coast Guard one got out early my oldest brother retired 2 years ago after 25 years of service. I was fortunate enough to attend his chief pinning and his retirement ceremony.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Most definitely a thank you to those that served. My father was in the Navy he went from boot camp at 18 straight to the Vietnam war as an aircraft mechanic working on jet engines. Both of my brothers served in the Coast Guard one got out early my oldest brother retired 2 years ago after 25 years of service. I was fortunate enough to attend his chief pinning and his retirement ceremony.
Very Cool!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!