Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Any thoughts on riding Mill Creek Arkansas the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving? Does deer season make riding national forests not a good idea?
It will be crowded and a bunch of intoxicated folk on the trail, I live 45 minutes from Mill Creek and I don't like riding there, if you go I would go in the middle of the week.

Reactions: Blownzuki
Keebler

Keebler

Nov 1, 2020
St Charles, Mo
Ownership

1. 500
It will be crowded and a bunch of intoxicated folk on the trail, I live 45 minutes from Mill Creek and I don't like riding there, if you go I would go in the middle of the week.
Other than crowds, how are the trails? I have seen pictures and it looks pretty scenic with the water falls and hills.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Other than crowds, how are the trails? I have seen pictures and it looks pretty scenic with the water falls and hills.
The Blue trail is the pits, the waterfalls are on some private property that a friend of mine owns, and you are welcome to ride them, but it's a pretty small area, 40 acres, Camp Carp, sign the guest book while in camp and eat lunch there. If your going to ride this ride, do it in in the middle of the week.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Other than crowds, how are the trails?
Read that and thought: "Other than the crime, how is night life in Chicago?" LOL.

Be safe if you choose to go.

Keebler

Keebler

Nov 1, 2020
St Charles, Mo
Ownership

1. 500
Read that and thought: "Other than the crime, how is night life in Chicago?" LOL.

Be safe if you choose to go.
I live in St Charles Missouri so no idea on night life in Chicago. Mill Creek is about 6 hours from my house and if it isn't that great I might try a closer area. I go to Table Rock Lake a lot during the Summer and might take the Pioneer during one of those trips and check out Mill Creek during a weekday, it is only a couple hours from Branson. Thanks for the info.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Glad to hear you are distanced from Chicago ... ;)

I used it live about 15 miles north of Branson. Fished Table Rock Lake and the surrounding areas a ton. The Ozarks are beautiful country.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Any thoughts on riding Mill Creek Arkansas the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving? Does deer season make riding national forests not a good idea?
Mack’s Pines is closer to you and better IMO….

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!