tornado warning

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
Best ride of my life !!!!!!!!!!! Me my son and brother on the. Cat just rode 20miles down power lines during a tornado warning it went from 100% sunshine to 100% darkness and crazyness winf rain thunder and lightning in a matter of seconds but probably the best ride of my life i held the little p5 at rev limiter for about 5 miles straight on the line bottomed out hard rebounded hard almost went over foward but held her to the floor got home before the storm and she purred like a kitten and we are hunkered down in the basement wish us luck guys see you in the am!!!!!!!!!!

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
We did find a cool like blare witch camp site we stopped to have dinner at tho

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-12-21-20-29.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-12-21-20-29.png
    821.5 KB · Views: 171
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Best ride of my life !!!!!!!!!!! Me my son and brother on the. Cat just rode 20miles down power lines during a tornado warning it went from 100% sunshine to 100% darkness and crazyness winf rain thunder and lightning in a matter of seconds but probably the best ride of my life i held the little p5 at rev limiter for about 5 miles straight on the line bottomed out hard rebounded hard almost went over foward but held her to the floor got home before the storm and she purred like a kitten and we are hunkered down in the basement wish us luck guys see you in the am!!!!!!!!!!

If I had a tornado blowing up my @rse I would hold it WFO too. Glad everyone was OK, I just keep getting the Keystone Cop imagery of that P500 on double speed video bouncing down the trail LMAO (Like old Benny Hill clips)

Reactions: bobbyhill

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!