Total service bust Rocky Mountain (RMATV)

ScottB

ScottB

Mar 4, 2020
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Still pissed off with RMATV over a tire and wheel purchase:

10/12 get a quote, two emails back and forth.
10/13 another email. Am told I need to call. I call in and order Tires/wheels. Am told will be ready and will ship 10/19. Credit card was charged $756 this day.

**crickets for two weeks**

10/23 I send two emails, where is my stuff?

10/26 I get a curt email that it’s MY FAULT that they are canceling my order, I should have contacted them sometime after the 10/12 quote. They tried to contact me three times but I just didn’t respond. You are kidding me! I guess email, phone call, charging my credit card don’t count as contacting them?

What is going on with these people? I’ve not had trouble with them before. Oh, and I get a second email this afternoon that it’s still MY fault. Just a form letter thing, a total bullsh*t reply. Zero effort at customer service. I’m glad I found out they suck before I got my order. They probably would have sent me three wheels.

Thanks for listening....
S

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm sorry for you trouble. I've always had pretty good luck with them, but some things are slipping on their end. I ordered a couple parts to rebuild my old foreman in the last couple of weeks. I messed up and ordered 2 of the same parts, so I tried their email to figure out the return process. It took over 2 days for them to reply to the email. I guess I should have used the chat function to get through faster but I didn't figure it would take that long for them to return my email. I also ordered a part for a friend of mine as a gift that lives in Montana a few months ago. I purchased it through my account and shipped it to his address. My recent last orders have all of them shipping to me and billed to him. I have chatted with them twice and they were able to fix the invoice and said they had fixed the problem of his billing info. I made one final order last week and low and behold it was billed to him again. I guess my biggest issue I need to figure out is how to make him pay for it. Hope you have better luck somewhere else.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChadD and Isaiah
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm sorry for you trouble. I've always had pretty good luck with them, but some things are slipping on their end. I ordered a couple parts to rebuild my old foreman in the last couple of weeks. I messed up and ordered 2 of the same parts, so I tried their email to figure out the return process. It took over 2 days for them to reply to the email. I guess I should have used the chat function to get through faster but I didn't figure it would take that long for them to return my email. I also ordered a part for a friend of mine as a gift that lives in Montana. I purchased it through my account and shipped it to his address. My recent last orders have all of them shipping to me and billed to him. I have chatted with them twice and they were able to fix the invoice and said they had fixed the problem of his billing info. I made one final order last week and low and behold it was billed to him again. I guess my biggest issue I need to figure out is how to make him pay for it. Hope you have better luck somewhere else.
This virus has got so many things screwed up, things that were simple are now hard.

Reactions: Isaiah
lowranger

lowranger

Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2020
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon X
I use to have really good luck with them. I guess if they get too big, they start to forget how they got that big in business. Sad to hear. I'm getting tired of everyone always blaming the virus for their screw ups or the fact they don't want to do their job.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!