Multi Trail First Aid

R

RobertwHarley

Lifetime Member
Jun 17, 2016
Huntsville, Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There was a PA that just posted and had his rig converted over to a mini ambulance.. can’t seem to find that post now.
Hi,I'm the PA. I too carry an IFAK kit where ever I go. But I have dedicated truck and side by side kits as well. In the trailer, I also carry Mass Casualty items too. But that's me. LOL

For my rig, I have a spare set of panels so I can take off the bling of the Amb and just have a basic set. It seems to work out.
FB IMG 1515701452882

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I bought one of the bags too.. now I have to figure out what I’m going to stock it with. Kilo frowned on my suggestion of aspirin and pint of liquor

I'm surprised that you would waste all of that good liquor space with an aspirin @JTW????

Reactions: Plumber32 and JTW
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I bought one of the bags too.. now I have to figure out what I’m going to stock it with. Kilo frowned on my suggestion of aspirin and pint of liquor
Maybe get one of those small barrels that the Saint Bernard always carried whiskey in for trapped skiers

K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have a small trauma kit from my EMS days. Mainly use it on myself or the dogs. Triangle bandages, various gauzes, medical tape, trauma shears, splints, hot/cold packs, basic medications, pen light, roller gauze, asherman chest seal (frankly I can use a gloved hand or ziploc bag taped on 3 sides if I have to), OPAs, cpr mask,bandaids, Oral glucose , space blanket,tourniquet,etc.
I am sure there is stuff I am missing on the list but without doing a all out inventory I can’t remember. I’ve had a really s***ty day and brain is fried.

J

JTW

The bag is a little smaller than I imagined... I’m gunna have to cut down on my normal style of packing! Huh @Kilo427

Reactions: Tigermark
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have a reasonably complete Aid kit. I've put it all together and then put it in a vacuum sealer and it makes a nice, tight, waterproof unit. It fits in my toolbox and is waterproof and abrasion resistant. If no one has had a first aid class, go ahead and take one. They are usually free and will give basic first aid. Something that might save your buddies life.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!