P1000 Trail riding- Ocala National Forest

blaplant

blaplant

Nov 28, 2016
Wesley Chapel FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Went out for a ride at Ocala national forest yesterday and wanted to post a few videos of the trip. This was the first trip out to fully test the fox shocks and man what a difference it makes.

I was able to average about 42mph on the trail in the first video while my wife filmed on her iphone.

Hope you enjoy.

and

txsurfer

txsurfer

Sep 2, 2016
Santa Fe , TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think I saw some of my paint on those branches..lol. Nice vids. I really like Ocala just wish the trails where a bit wider on the North end. Oh well I'll be back..

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Went out for a ride at Ocala national forest yesterday and wanted to post a few videos of the trip. This was the first trip out to fully test the fox shocks and man what a difference it makes.

I was able to average about 42mph on the trail in the first video while my wife filmed on her iphone.

Hope you enjoy.

and
Looks similar to our trails up here, just more rock and less sand.

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yes lots of sand whoops and palmettos to watch out for

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!