P1000 Trailerable Cover

W

Wils

Mar 27, 2018
Menomonie wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone purchased the Honda trailerable cover? If so how has it held up? I live in WI and need a cover because of the snow and salt.

Reactions: Plumber32
nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone purchased the Honda trailerable cover? If so how has it held up? I live in WI and need a cover because of the snow and salt.

@my99svt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BWAF
my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Mine had a tear in it after a 2.5 hour trip at 75-80 mph. I don’t know if it was because mine has too many accessories and too big of tires. But a little tear.

E

Ericthered

Eric The Red
Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Sparks, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Mine (2017 P1000-3) with stock tires tried to go airborne straight up. Have had it on highway twice now. One hole. Will be going again tomorrow, so we'll see how it does with extra tie downs over the cab. Doesn't fit quite right, but better than a tarp.

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Mine (2017 P1000-3) with stock tires tried to go airborne straight up. Have had it on highway twice now. One hole. Will be going again tomorrow, so we'll see how it does with extra tie downs over the cab. Doesn't fit quite right, but better than a tarp.

I trailered with mine on for 800 miles to the takeover. That one hole didn’t get any bigger and it worked great so I didn’t have to take my upper doors off. This was behind my motorhome so I haven’t a clue how bad the turbulence was back there. But it had to be pretty bad.

E

Ericthered

Eric The Red
Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Sparks, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

UPDATE: Trailerable cover in trash can. Ripped into 3 pieces going 60 mph on highway. Will just put straps on cab to keep canvas door on. Really disappointed that cover gave up so fast.

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
UPDATE: Trailerable cover in trash can. Ripped into 3 pieces going 60 mph on highway. Will just put straps on cab to keep canvas door on. Really disappointed that cover gave up so fast.

Thanks for the updates I was about to buy one for a 3200 mile round trip. I'll have to come up with a plan B but at least I'm not out $208.00

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There are two covers one is trailerable and the other is just a storage cover. I bought one on amazon listed as trailerable but it was storage only when I got it. Sent it back and I ended up not picking one up. I will this fall when the doors go back on though.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!