TripleB goes up the Devil's Elbow

IXInaplesIXI

IXInaplesIXI

Dec 2, 2020
South Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Question, do any of yall riding rocks (or anything with articulation) disconnect the rear sway bar. Guy i was riding with at wind rock disconnected his (polaris ranger)because were not going anywhere high speed and it helps rear tires articulate a little more. Just was curious if anyone with the pioneers do it.

J

JTW

Question, do any of yall riding rocks (or anything with articulation) disconnect the rear sway bar. Guy i was riding with at wind rock disconnected his (polaris ranger)because were not going anywhere high speed and it helps rear tires articulate a little more. Just was curious if anyone with the pioneers do it.
Yup... pulled it completely off

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
What @JTW said. Pull it off and throw it in the shed.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Does it seem to have more body roll at higher speeds, or do you not notice?
It's not that noticeable, but then again I wouldn't hit corners doing 60 in a pioneer either. You can just temporarily unhook it/zip tie it out of the way and give it a try. I've had mine zip tied up for a year now, too lazy to pull it out 100%

IXInaplesIXI

IXInaplesIXI

Dec 2, 2020
South Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's not that noticeable, but then again I wouldn't hit corners doing 60 in a pioneer either. You can just temporarily unhook it/zip tie it out of the way and give it a try. I've had mine zip tied up for a year now, too lazy to pull it out 100%
Probably what I will do when we make the trip to wind rock.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Does it seem to have more body roll at higher speeds, or do you not notice?
When I deer hunt I have to drive about 10 miles of blacktop. Its mostly curvey with a few straights. I do between 30 and 50 the whole way and the scare factor is about the same as it was with the sway bar.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!