Turf mode or rear diff change on talon?

D

Danny1973

Jan 16, 2021
Knoxville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounds like you didn't do enough research before buying your Talon and now want it to be something it isn't. Name one sport SxS that has a selectable rear diff?

Btw...... What machine do you consider to be a race car?
My wife said the samething about not researching enough lol. I don't now if any from the factory are considered a race machine. I see some have power and then some have really good suspension and or reliability. But I don't think any of them have it all.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
My wife said the samething about not researching enough lol. I don't now if any from the factory are considered a race machine. I see some have power and then some have really good suspension and or reliability. But I don't think any of them have it all.
Nope, there are NO unicorns. But I love the dual range, six speed, paddle shiftin' dirt kart so much, I don't care iffn it isn't perfect.
x.gif

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Lol if only I could do that
What post pics? All you have to do is ask and will give the reach around (NoHomo) or tutorial 😘

Reactions: PW2022

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!