Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
any advice for a 500 turn signal, horn kit? I see the club has one but it’s for 520 and above. Want to get it licensed!
I have the Turn pro kit from the club store and very happy with it. truly plug n play, very nice kit. Image

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
any advice for a 500 turn signal, horn kit? I see the club has one but it’s for 520 and above. Want to get it licensed!
What @buggyman said. Always check the club store first. We like to support that if we can. Good quality products.

Just a question here, Have u checked to see what it takes to make your rig street legal there before you dump cabbage in it? U live in a Lib run state like I do and they have made it hell and ridiculously expensive to SL a sxs here.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
I'm pretty sure the reason the p500 doesn't have a kit is the fact it only has one brake light vs the p520 has 2.

Rob
I would bet you could adapt the 520 kit to a 500 pretty easily. Purchase 6 of the round indicator lights that they sell, mount them where you want them, and run the output to those instead of where they intended, which is the factory 520 harness.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just a thought but you could E mail Grant at Turn pro and tell him what you need . he might be able to help you out he's a great guy to work with. [email protected]

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!