P1000m3 Uneven rear tire wear

S

Shannon840

Apr 2, 2016
Nova Scotia
I'm closing in on a 1000 miles on my 1000-3. Mostly run old abandoned gravel rail lines. Noticing extreme wear on the middle 2 knobs of the rear passenger side wheel as compared to the drivers side? Any thoughts on why this would be?

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm closing in on a 1000 miles on my 1000-3. Mostly run old abandoned gravel rail lines. Noticing extreme wear on the middle 2 knobs of the rear passenger side wheel as compared to the drivers side? Any thoughts on why this would be?
May check you air pressure..sounds like they could be over inflated

S

Shannon840

Apr 2, 2016
Nova Scotia
Thanks. I don't run in turf mode unless I'm on my property - fields - not often. Running 15psi in the rears and 13 in the front.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks. I don't run in turf mode unless I'm on my property - fields - not often. Running 15psi in the rears and 13 in the front.
Hmm.. don't know then hopefully someone else will chime in.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!