P1000 Uneven tire ware

G

Gunterpete

Nov 29, 2017
Ontario Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi there.
Passenger front tire is wearing out more on the inside.
Al others are fine.
Is this simple enough for one to handle or do i take it to the dealer.
I have the tools.
Need to know what needs to be adjusted.
Pictures will be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hi there.
Passenger front tire is wearing out more on the inside.
Al others are fine.
Is this simple enough for one to handle or do i take it to the dealer.
I have the tools.
Need to know what needs to be adjusted.
Pictures will be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
You have an alinement issue. It takes a 14 & 17 mm wrench and a tape measure to set toe in.

S

SaltwaterSlick

Jul 20, 2022
Southeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There are some very good youtube videos from guys on this site... just search youtube for Honda Pioneer toe in adjustment or alignment... There are several ways to set up the measurement procedure. Watch 2 or 3 and pick one that best helps you and how you want to do it... I chose the string alignment method. Found it to be very easy and only took about 5 minutes to do the adjustment... now I spent probably 45 minutes setting up the string box so it was true and square... Next time I do it, I will probably be able to do it in less than 10 minutes total now that I've figured it out... It's an easy job and if you're mechanically inclined certainly nothing that the dealer would be necessary for.
Good luck!

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
My trailer is just a bit wider than the buggy. I pull on the trailer rubbing the driver's side tire litely (because I can see it) and measure off the passenger side trailer rail. I confirmed that the rails were parallel first.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
No i found another threat that has pictures and explaines how to do it,

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!