P700 Used 2020 .......

Headhunterf100

Headhunterf100

Oct 14, 2020
Virginia
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Do not currently own
Going Friday morning to looked at a 2020 700-4 deluxe with 400 miles on it. Anything in particular I should look for ? Only experience is the 2018 my parents just got last week. Price is right looks good in pics it has a top and some sort of windshield. He has swapped out the deluxe wheels for a set of steel 12s.

B

bolte205

Nov 12, 2020
Columbia county, NY
Ownership

1. 700-4
I just joined this club. This my first post and just started looking at prices over this morning’s coffee. Can say what they are asking pls.? Dealer or private sale?

Reactions: Farmer and TripleB
Headhunterf100

Headhunterf100

Oct 14, 2020
Virginia
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Do not currently own
the one my parents picked up had a bunch of Add ons glass windshield with electric wiper kit full soft cab bed mat etc they had it listed for 14k I believe. One I’m looking at has top poly windshield he’s asking 13,500

Reactions: Farmer
sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
the one my parents picked up had a bunch of Add ons glass windshield with electric wiper kit full soft cab bed mat etc they had it listed for 14k I believe. One I’m looking at has top poly windshield he’s asking 13,500
If you're going to spend that much I would get a new one

Reactions: Robobrainiac
Headhunterf100

Headhunterf100

Oct 14, 2020
Virginia
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Do not currently own
That’s all fine and we’ll problem with that is I’ve checked within 2-3 hours around me and no one has any and to top it off the places I have spoke to are talking upwards of 17k after taxes title etc without any extras. Because they are so hard to come by now getting things thrown in for free isn’t looking to promising. Plus he’s “asking” that much doesn’t mean that’s what I’ll pay.

• Wow
Reactions: Mudwing and Farmer
Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Man that new price is a ton for a virus fee. I wonder if anyone is actually paying that? Odds are it's true with all of the rats fleeing the cities for mini houses, eco cabins and boondocking campers, for fear of the chyna virus.

Well,unfortunately, if you can't find or want used, it sounds like your gonna have to pay up. Someone here might chime in with the travel option. How far are you willing to go if it's worth it? I wonder if there's any options for shipping? People buy equipment sight unseen pretty often these days. And if that worked out I'm sure your local guy would have to at least honor the factory warranty at minimum.

That barely used one doesn't sound so bad if new is really $17k.

Welcome to the club guys! Hope it all works out for ya and make sure you post some pics if it does!

Headhunterf100

Headhunterf100

Oct 14, 2020
Virginia
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Do not currently own
Well she looked good in person so we made a deal on it.

3301ACC9 B9F2 4FE3 BEA3 F2DD86D8B4B6

FlipKing

FlipKing

May 17, 2020
Georgia
Ownership

1. 700-4
I paid 12k OTD with roof and windshield for my 2020 700-4 base. This was like a month before things went sideways though....very happy I bought when I did.

HP700

HP700

Mar 7, 2021
Pa
Ownership

1. 700-2
I just picked up my pioneer 2021 ,700 deluxe , I added windshield , Honda roof , winch , price came in right around $16,500. I did travel from New Jersey to New York State about five hours to pick it up since nobody in New Jersey had one , and didn’t know where they could even order one. Got a labor fee for all the add ons of $700.00 which is part of that final out the door price . Hope this helps Second pict shows how I had to compress the suspension on the p700 to clear the opening of my trailer door height.

D8F9F259 4D9C 4B98 A603 9ED73CC2556C 9335ED8C 020A 482C 89B5 42ABB3FBE51F

HPnMORE4J

HPnMORE4J

Mar 8, 2021
NW Oregon
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I talk to a guy yesterday who couldn't find a Talon, so he bought a used 2020 with 60 miles on it and had to pay a new retail price.

Supply and demand at it's finest right now. Seeing dealer mark up if they do have inventory where 2 years ago the were making deals.

We got lucky on a 2021 standard 700 with just destination and set up, it was $12,000 OTD. They had two come in, and the one remaining they marked up an additional $1000

HP700

HP700

Mar 7, 2021
Pa
Ownership

1. 700-2
The way car dealers and every other type of vehicle dealer are selling Vehicles they still are making a profit no matter what they asking for it. It’s almost like flat rate pricing, the manufacturer suggest a price and the price is already inflated so everybody’s making money. Kinda like dealer sticker invoice , that’s a load of crap to.
Keep the mud flying KTMF

Reactions: Blownzuki
HPnMORE4J

HPnMORE4J

Mar 8, 2021
NW Oregon
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
The way car dealers and every other type of vehicle dealer are selling Vehicles they still are making a profit no matter what they asking for it. It’s almost like flat rate pricing, the manufacturer suggest a price and the price is already inflated so everybody’s making money. Kinda like dealer sticker invoice , that’s a load of crap to.
Keep the mud flying KTMF
However I will say the margin is much less than it was, say 10-20 years ago between mfg/dealer invoice/incentives to sticker msrp.

I used to always by "wholesale" or a few bucks over "dealer costs" where they banked on volume. I could buy a vehicle brand new when first released, drive it for a year, sell it for what I paid or sometimes more. I had a brand new fully loaded 4X4 truck every year that way for well over 20 years. Those days are pretty much gone....

Reactions: livefromthetree
livefromthetree

livefromthetree

It was a damn good ride. Seriously good.
Supporting Member
Jun 4, 2020
Mount Vernon Indiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Keep the mud flying KTMF

Probably no way to say this that you would ever believe, but the dealer invoice is 100% real on vehicles. I've been with GM for 35 years this June and from the first time we were able to print an invoice until today they invoice is real and accurate.

Sometimes as a dealer we sell vehicles and lose money and sometimes we sell vehicles and make money. There's also the possibility of us making money from the manufacture for hitting sales and volume goals, but it's not tied to a specific unit. I am happy to share some real world numbers if you like.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!