Used stock tires pioneer 1000

R

Ranger620vs

Feb 24, 2019
Cottage Grove MN
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I have 5 tires. 4 in the picture and one at the cabin which is new that I originally purchased for a spare. Not sure on the size it’s not 27 like the stock ones but on a stock rim.
I‘m looking to sell them but not sure for how much. 1 rear has 2 plugs in it and is not holding air that great. I soaped the plugs and they seem ok and the valve stem seems ok so maybe it’s the bead not set good. I just had the last plug put in this winter at the tire shop and haven’t used the machine much.
Make an offer. I would like them all gone. Not interested in keeping any for a spare.

Located in Minnesota twin cities area. I do travel a little bit to northern mn so I could possibly put them in the work truck and meet.
No shipping I tried this for a set of tires in the past shipping was stupid expensive at the moment.

Thanks Randy

322703A2 7C43 4050 8DDD 3AAB47EC8856 CAAB8B7B 3E0E 460E 8885 9F9DE9114EE9 D409E628 7806 4E71 AE5E 3ADBC4C99D74

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!