P1000m5 Using winch LE would die when trying to shift

J

JTW

That I did, searched the forums and found what a lot of guy were using. I ordered an Odyssey Pc925,True UTV sbi15cm isolator kit and the L terminal kit for the Odyssey. Thanks to this forum for all the informative posts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Might I suggest an accessory switch in there so you don’t keep continuous power to the future accessories. Also a fuse block.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That I did, searched the forums and found what a lot of guy were using. I ordered an Odyssey Pc925,True UTV sbi15cm isolator kit and the L terminal kit for the Odyssey. Thanks to this forum for all the informative posts!

I talked to the owner of Tru isolators, he asked what battery I would be using and I told him the Odyssey Pc925 and he said that was great because that the battery they designed there isolator to wok the best with???????

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Might I suggest an accessory switch in there so you don’t keep continuous power to the future accessories. Also a fuse block.
I agree.

Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota

That will be in the future if I get any accessories. The only accessory I have is the winch.

Reactions: JTW
Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota
I talked to the owner of Tru isolators, he asked what battery I would be using and I told him the Odyssey Pc925 and he said that was great because that the battery they designed there isolator to wok the best with???????

That’s good to know! Thanks

J

JTW

That will be in the future if I get any accessories. The only accessory I have is the winch.

Lol.. You’d just as well start figuring on how it will all go together..

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Gota get whips! I thought they were the stupidest thing I ever saw, until I went on a night ride with folks that have them.

Dgrinde

Dgrinde

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I was going to put a winch, and plow on mine, I got a quote from the dealer, they recommend installing a second battery. He said because of the draw of the winch, it can cause voltage to drop to much and cause problems with elctronics. I used his advice and installed second battery, and isolater that others used on here my self, saved about $400. Works fine. Hope that helps.
Yes my clutch slips under load running winch.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!