Dezrik

Dezrik

Follow me for adventure!
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2018
MOAB, Utahhhhhhhh
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Honestly there is no way the koplin windshield will flow as much as the utv801 windshield. I love mine. We live in a much cooler area but I have no issues with ours.

20190915 122757 20190915 144649

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Neat to know that Kolpin is selling a glass windshield now. Wish they Seoul’s make it cheaper tho

Reactions: Lady01
T

TrailBlazer1000

Sep 7, 2019
Freeland, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Honestly there is no way the koplin windshield will flow as much as the utv801 windshield. I love mine. We live in a much cooler area but I have no issues with ours.

View attachment 158367 View attachment 158368
Yeah it looks like quite a difference in ventilation size. Have you had any issues with the rubber on the bottom of the vent from opening and closing it? Was it easy to install? Did you purchase the manual wiper with it?

Dezrik

Dezrik

Follow me for adventure!
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2018
MOAB, Utahhhhhhhh
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't have any issues with the rubber seals. I did take off the seal that runs against the roll bar on the flap to make it easier to open and close. The flap isn't perfectly contoured to the hood but I've never had rain come in through the bottom of it. There is a gap between the top of the windshield and the OEM roof. I bought from a/c weather seal foam and filled in the gap there, we take it out during the summer to allow more air for the back seat riders. I didn't buy the manual wiper but wish I had, we are mostly fair weather riders really.

Yeah it looks like quite a difference in ventilation size. Have you had any issues with the rubber on the bottom of the vent from opening and closing it? Was it easy to install? Did you purchase the manual wiper with it?

T

TrailBlazer1000

Sep 7, 2019
Freeland, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't have any issues with the rubber seals. I did take off the seal that runs against the roll bar on the flap to make it easier to open and close. The flap isn't perfectly contoured to the hood but I've never had rain come in through the bottom of it. There is a gap between the top of the windshield and the OEM roof. I bought from a/c weather seal foam and filled in the gap there, we take it out during the summer to allow more air for the back seat riders. I didn't buy the manual wiper but wish I had, we are mostly fair weather riders really.
Great. Thank you for the information. I reached out to UTV 801 via email and will be ordering tomorrow.

M

Mollie46

Feb 18, 2019
AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great. Thank you for the information. I reached out to UTV 801 via email and will be ordering tomorrow.
Did you remove the two L brackets at the top that were used to align the windshield or keep them on?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!