Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Anyone running a UTV direct windshield (and back window).
I like that they are vented and the front is hard coated (Wish someone made a hard coated rear).
Seems to be a reasonable price (Front $350, rear $166)
Any thought or something else I should be looking at?

B

bjniceguy

May 25, 2019
Iowa
Ownership

1. Talon R
super atv makes a poly rear, but they don't talk about hard coat on it. I have it & it fits good if that helps

Lil_Steve

Lil_Steve

May 22, 2019
Gilbert, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon R
Anyone running a UTV direct windshield (and back window).
I like that they are vented and the front is hard coated (Wish someone made a hard coated rear).
Seems to be a reasonable price (Front $350, rear $166)
Any thought or something else I should be looking at?

I have the Scratch Resistant Tusk Polycarb Rear Window on my R, I have nothing to compare it to but so far it's cleaned up well without any scratches. If you decide to get it (or anything) from RMATV I posted a 10% off code in the vendor section, valid until the 15th of Dec.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Also is the vented rear windshield much of an advantage?
I wouldn’t want a vented rear windshield unless I could change it from vented to not vented. The biggest benefit of a rear windshield is to cut down on the dust swirling forward to the cab.

D

DAJO

Mar 31, 2019
Indiana, Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon R
Also is the vented rear windshield much of an advantage?
We were covered in dust with just a half windshield. Installed SATV rear window helped a bunch, wish it was hard coated. I have the Spike half windshield made by the same company of the one you referenced.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!