UTV sales.. The pendulum shift has begun!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Polaris reports decreased sales in Q3
October 25, 2016

Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE:pII) reported third quarter net income of $32.3 million, or $0.50 per diluted share, for the quarter ended September 30, 2016 compared to $155.2 million, or $2.30 per diluted share reported in the third quarter of 2015. Sales for the third quarter of 2016 totaled $1,185.1 million, down 19 percent from last year’s third quarter sales of $1,456.0 million.

“Our third quarter results, while discouraging, were in line with our revised guidance and reflect our ongoing execution of the RZR recalls and significant quality and safety improvement initiatives. During the past three months, we have accelerated our efforts to get our loyal owners back to riding safely, and are now over 50 percent complete with the RZR 900/1000 recalls and slightly below 50 percent on the more recent RZR Turbo recall notice. In addition to these recall challenges, we continued to face a weak overall Powersports industry, but were encouraged by continued retail strength for Indian and our overall motorcycle business, and the return to growth for side-by-sides in September,” commented Scott Wine, Polaris’ chairman and CEO.

Full story - Polaris reports decreased sales in Q3 | Powersports Business

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That's got to make the guy that sits with his thumb in his ass while making payments on the new rig feel a little better about it being in the shop since he bought it in the spring.
I see more anti-Honda adds coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnNH

JohnNH

Aug 14, 2016
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hopefully you'll get things straightened out I personally would be talking to Honda and asking for some type of retribution good luck

That's got to make the guy that sits with his thumb in his ass while making payments on the new rig feel a little better about it being in the shop since he bought it in the spring.
I see more anti-Honda adds coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
I'm afraid that Honda and there pioneer line of SXS plus with the help of the up and coming TALON, HONDA is going to put Polaris on a lot of trouble with sales.;):):D:p

Reactions: sharp and JohnNH
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hopefully you'll get things straightened out I personally would be talking to Honda and asking for some type of retribution good luck
I think you misinterpreted @CumminsPusher post.

Reactions: joeymt33
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There are a lot of reasons I chose the Pioneer and Honda quality is a big part of that... combine their quality with the mechanical attributes of the P1000 and there ya have it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!