utv solution portal bracket fixed

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
so as most know. i cut my brackets up and redid them. just put 60 miles on them yesterday. pulled 3 guys out by holding the brakes and sliding(the same thing that bent them before) didnt even move the upper brackets at all. the whole deal with them bending was no weld on the bottom side of the upper ball joint bracket

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
so as most know. i cut my brackets up and redid them. just put 60 miles on them yesterday. pulled 3 guys out by holding the brakes and sliding(the same thing that bent them before) didnt even move the upper brackets at all. the whole deal with them bending was no weld on the bottom side of the upper ball joint bracket

At least you’ve got it figured out now. I guess the only thing left to do is ride!

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
At least you’ve got it figured out now. I guess the only thing left to do is ride!
yep. did some good off camber riding last night. following 4 wheeler trails. at river run. im freaking sore today. cant tell you how many times i had to 3 wheel the thing. got stuck once. just trying a hole ole boy had to get pulled out of on 35s.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!