Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
[img1=http://hondasxs.com/reviews-f43/utvunderground-grand-canyon-review-t1117.html]http://hondasxs.com/resources/image/1028[/img1]
When UTVUnderground.com calls and gives you the opportunity to take a three-day trip to the Grand Canyon to go drive UTVs, you take it. After accepting the invitation, many thoughts ran though my head during the weeks leading up to the trip. I really had no idea what to expect. With the forecasted weather being in the single digits and the threat of a storm coming in from the west, I made sure to pack every warm piece of clothing that this Southern California boy could find. The destination: The Bar 10 Ranch, Grand Canyon National Park. The vehicle: 2014 Honda Pioneer 700!
Check out the FULL UTVUnderground REVIEW here!

And be sure to thank Adam The Gunn Slinger for his great review!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Re: UTVUndergroumd Grand Canyon Review!

2014 honda pioneer photos grand canyon utvundergroundcom004 2014 honda pioneer grand canyon utvundergroundcom004 2014 honda pioneer grand canyon adventure utvundergroundcom  960x375

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
LOL you guys revive 2 yr old posts and I'm like WTF doesn't the links work, only then do I see its from 2014. :p

Reactions: Tflynn

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!