P1000 V2 Rack spare wheel/tire question

M

MikeCarney

May 17, 2018
Northern California
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey Fellas,

Questions: I just bought a 2018 P1k. I put the V2 rack on it from Brick City Fab. It's a great rack but I am having a hard time finding a wheel (spare) that will fit on the rack. It seems that the rack may be made for a 14" wheel. My front wheels are 12x7 with what I believe is a 5+2 offset. Do any of you have a V2 rack with a 12x7 spare on it? If so, what brand of wheel do you have? Also, would I be able to run a spare with a different offset? 4+3 perhaps? Looking for thoughts/recommendations....

Thank you in advance,

Mike

Reactions: BWAF
knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I dont have his carrier you might be able to get a wheel spacer and mount to the rack and mount your spare to that to give you the added clearance. I belive his are made for the 14 in rim

M

MikeCarney

May 17, 2018
Northern California
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I dont have his carrier you might be able to get a wheel spacer and mount to the rack and mount your spare to that to give you the added clearance. I belive his are made for the 14 in rim
Thanks for the advice Knuckledeep. I think they are made for a 14" wheel as well.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!