P1000 Vent lines when snorkeling

C

CrazyJ

Apr 9, 2018
Muldrow oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We're are all the vent lines that need to be ran when snorkeling and we're do I run them? Pic if u have them I'm new to all this

MVIMG 20180408 200017

C

CrazyJ

Apr 9, 2018
Muldrow oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome Crazy, welcome aboard from deep in the heart of Dixie.

Do you have any good riding areas WHERE you live?
Went to falls Creek in cederville last weekend it was pretty Rocky lots of narrow fun trails. On the weekend of the 20th we going to wolf pen gap not sure how good it is but it's in mena arkansas

Reactions: BigOL3
Huntnbuddy2

Huntnbuddy2

Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sand Mtn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We're are all the vent lines that need to be ran when snorkeling and we're do I run them? Pic if u have them I'm new to all this

View attachment 71692
There are numerous threads, and a few have diagrams, on the forum. Use the search engine. Joeymt33 has it in his traveler build thread. Just don't use bellows. I think he blew a seal using those.

Last edited:
Reactions: joeymt33
outlawhondarider

outlawhondarider

2017 PK3
Lifetime Member
Mar 24, 2018
Dallas Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Went to falls Creek in cederville last weekend it was pretty Rocky lots of narrow fun trails. On the weekend of the 20th we going to wolf pen gap not sure how good it is but it's in mena arkansas

How was Wolf Pen Gap, we are from Dallas and were thinking about WPG ? Going to River Run in a couple of weeks- never been there either..

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!