L2R

L2R

Understanding women Vol. 1
Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

1. 700-4
Once again a very easy mod but I never found any information on what to buy so here it is and a quick run down of where to easily find the hoses and suggestions on where to extend them.

Time and difficulty level: 1 beer at most

Tools:
cutters for the rubber hose
screwdriver and bit (mine was 7/32)
black electrical tape
black zip ties

Supplies:
5/32 rubber hose (at least 12' to do both and reach the roof line)
small clamps
5/32 barbs (optional - can use old barbs if you can extract without damaging them)
Clamps barbs
These came from Advance Auto

Looking between the front, driver side tire and front bumper, you can see the hose going straight up over the differential.
Front diff
It is only about 20 inches long and plugs into the cross tubing of the frame just under the hood.
You can reuse the barb if you get pull it out without damaging it or use a new one.
I routed this from the differential towards the passenger side and ran it up the side, windshield tube and tucked it out of sight just under my roof.

I didn't have any filters handy so went old school and plugged the end of the hose with a #10 screw and a small clamp. I then cut the hose just below to create a vent. I covered the clamp and screw with electrical tape just to black it all out. I tucked this under the roof but it should keep water out I take it off for some reason.
Vent tip

Between the driver's side rear tire and muffler, you can again find the vent line
Rear close up view

I routed this straight up to the nearest frame tube, over to the passenger side, back corner, and then up to the roof.

Bugs