Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I salute and thank my brothers and sisters. Past, present, and future.
United States Army 2/263 1985-1991

I have the utmost respect and appreciation for all of our Veterans! We employe a man that's in the National Guard, he was on assignment for six months this year, we are a small company, that was 20 % of our work force and gross income for 50% of the year and lost a really good customer over it, so I've got mixed feeling about having an employee in the National Guard working with us, if they are assigned, the company has to keep his position open until the US Government gets done with him. I feel the small companies that employ part time military personal need a HUGE tax break, this has become a hardship on us, our small company now subsidizes the US military by providing a part time job for a full time position. If your company has an employe that joins the National Guard, you don't have any rights, period! I'm not going to say the rest, but I think you know what I would say. BUT THANK YOU VETS!

Reactions: BWAF
my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
I was a squid 1995-1999
Aviation ordnanceman 3rd class
U.S.S. John C Stennis (CVN-74)

IMG 8146

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Thanks to all Veterans. Proud of home town, flags everywhere. Veterans Day and Memorial Day tradition. Now about 1500 flags and crosses. All voluntter effort.

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Great pics, thank you all. Sure does bring back memories. I can't speak for everyone. But for me personally, I think there is a kindred spirit that all who served share. Doesn't matter if you lean left or right. Doesn't matter who you voted for. Doesn't matter at all where you stand on politics. We all stand together when it comes to protecting the greatest nation on earth. God Bless America.

D

DDDonkey

OK i'll play, the group pic is my team from my last deployment, and then the single pic is me. I am not the first in my family though, my Great Grandfather was a surgeon in WWII, my grand father was a pilot who retired a Lt. Col 1954-74), my dad did a stint with the Army, and my step-dad did 8 years in the Air Force. I retired AF a few years back.
IMG 3025
P1000707

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Happy veterans day everyone.
Thank you to everyone who has helped keep this country safe and free.
I need to call my brother in law and thank him for his service. Yall be sure to do the same

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I Thank my Late Grandfather and all of you fine folks who have offered and given all to keep the rest of us free!!!
Master Chief William Francis Veasey GMMC He served 23 years on many ships including the USS Yokes in WW2 and number of LST's and the USS King DLG. He saw action from many a deck and in many of the WW2 pacific campaigns. He also served during Korea and Viet Nam. He is my hero...
IMG 7094

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!